Welcome to Jaruku Gaming's forums! Made by ~Faate~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jaruku Gaming!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaun's Mod application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaun

Shaun's Mod application. Empty
PostSubject: Shaun's Mod application.   Shaun's Mod application. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:29 pm

In-game User: My ingame username is Shaun.

How Long Have You Been Playing: I have been playing this server for approximately 7 days now.

Am I Trustworthy: I don't know how I can prove this in this post, but trust me, I am.

How Long Are You Active: It depends on what I am doing in the day, but on average 3-5 hours a day, every day. If the server is experiencing temporary downtime, I will still be active for atleast 2 hours on the forums.

What Would You Do: I will continue doing what I am now, voting and suggesting new things to make this server better, And helping out all of the new players that come into the server.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: In-game, I am a friendly player, I help people when they need it and I love to do group events such as Pking.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I want to be mod because it will give me motivation to advertise more, and I will be asked for help more often being a member of the staff, which will give me more opportunities to help people out.

What kind of experience do you have: I have a lot of experience being staff, I will list some server's I can remember off by heart, and list the amount of players each server had. Ice-pk scape: 20-25 active players. My staff position was Moderator. Ags pk's scape: 10-15 active players. My staff position was Administrator. Dust-scape: 5-20 active players (On dustscape most of the community lived in different time zones). My staff position was Moderator. These are just 3 examples that I can remember. I am not big-time mod, but I feel I can help to improve this server and be an asset to the community.

Thanks for reading my moderator application, and I hope you are as interested as I am.
Back to top Go down

Shaun's Mod application.
Page 1 of 1