Welcome to Jaruku Gaming's forums! Made by ~Faate~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jaruku Gaming!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jervee's Mod Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jervee

Jervee's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Jervee's Mod Application   Jervee's Mod Application EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:28 pm

In-game User: Jervee

How Long Have You Been Playing: Well i have only found this server just today thanks to a youtube video from ThatGuy752

Am I Trustworthy: you can trust me on about almost anything

How Long Are You Active: I try to be active for as much and as long as possible, If i;m not on the that means my little brother is on the computer (Family Computer)

What Would You Do: Make sure everything is in order, keep the server running fine and smooth, Help out other palyers, etc.

What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game: Chill, Laid back, Helpful when it is asked.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod: I wanna help out the server and players as much as possible; other servers I've played in such as Violent PKz; a lot of the players knew me and I've helped out many but was never noticed by admin to become a mod, so i guess this is my chance now

What kind of experience do you have: I really don't have much experience to be honest, but I'm pretty sure everything will be self explanatory

One thing i need to mention is that I am also a breakdancer and a graffiti artist so there will be times where i won't be on the whole entire day due to Jams, Bomb runs, and sessions

Hopefully I'll get it

-Jervee

Last edited by jervee on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The new

The new

PostSubject: Re: Jervee's Mod Application   Jervee's Mod Application EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Sounds good maybe you will make the mod you have 3 competitors. Smile
Back to top Go down
Faate
Admin
Admin
Faate

PostSubject: Re: Jervee's Mod Application   Jervee's Mod Application EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:49 am

Im not being nasty or anything but youve played for not evan 12 hours?.. Its highly unlikley that you'll get mod :/

~Faate - Admin&Forum Creator~
Back to top Go down
https://jaruku.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jervee's Mod Application   Jervee's Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jervee's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1